Location: Springfield, VA
Experience Required: 20 years of total experience with 15 years of specialized experience in similar roles
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Overall Assignment Description: Provide recommendations on technology trends and the benefits or impacts to the EIO and larger NSG. Responsibility shall encompass writing point papers, developing programmatic documentation and providing written analysis of leading edge technology for consideration by the EIO IPO.Technology staff shall provide services to project migrating to cloud architectures. They shall review emerging requirements and provide assessments of impact to NSG architecture as well as identify opportunities for technology insertion into the baseline.
- Provide expert level Program / Project Management support to the EIO.
- Provide expert level acquisition and program management expertise supporting the implementation of direction from, ODNI, USDI, the Director, and the management structure of CIO-T.
- Provide expert support to EIO in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development and Information Technology engineering.
- Provide expert advice to the Program Manager throughout the acquisition life-cycle, ensuring that the PM has the best available information about the program to make informed decisions.
- Interface with all organizational areas, end users/customers and with both foreign and domestic agencies to mitigate risks, developing and managing budgets, and schedules in support of NEA mission.
Skills and Experience Required
Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, GEOINT-related Engineering, Information Systems,Computer Science, Math, or related technical field,or equivalent work experience
Skills and Experience Desired
- Masters degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, or related technical field.•Cloud Certifications (Examples include AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate; AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Professional).
- Experience managing both programmatic and technical aspects of complex programs. Understanding technology, process, principles, and on boarding of micro processes into modern Cloud architectures (AWS, C2S, and GovCloud).
- Experience translating business requirements into cloud solutions.
- Understanding of Systems Engineering and Acquisition processes.
- Understanding of Combatant Command, services and Intelligence Community Agencies structures, processes and procedures.
- Understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC, DOD, and non-DOD missions.
- In depth understanding of Mission Partner and customer/user roles and missions.
- Knowledge using design thinking (human centered design) techniques and tools to reframe thinking, define user problems and identify opportunities (BMC, Context Map, CJM).
- Understanding of USDI strategy documents.