- Create, manage, maintain, and operate an automated enterprise schedule activity using government approved schedule tool (e.g. Microsoft Project/Project Server), to allow for the integration and assessment of schedule files and schedule data from Segments and Offices to support the Program schedule.
- Participate in Engineering Program meetings both internal and with the agency, and schedule presentations for projects, programs and activities, by providing reports, Gantt charts, and other visualization products, clearly communicating schedule expectations and/or status.
- Identify system development milestones that drive phasing of capabilities to meet enterprise epics or equivalent planning timeframes.
- Develop, manage, and maintain connection of strategic-level and enterprise-level effectivities with lower-level Program/Segment/Project effectivities and milestones.
- Oversee program/segment/project scheduling, executable technical roadmap development, incremental reviews of schedule milestones and activities, and maintain schedule baselines as directed to ensure an informed enterprise level schedule.
- Assure critical path analysis and alternative scenarios are available to identify schedule change impacts, associated risk, and develop mitigation plans.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Release Management to facilitate coordinated capability releases.
- Work with Enterprise MBSE tools to provide input and extract data.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related science, technology, and mathematics (STEM) degree.Mid- level experience with IT technical development project or program scheduling.
- Demonstrated proficiency in management and operation of Microsoft Project and Project Server for definition, maintenance and reporting of project/program schedule information.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project experience
- TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed
Apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.