- Lead Quality Assurance of all RFCs at all stages of development.
- Lead the development and maintenance of baselines.
- Ensure the configuration management process is documented, introduced, and implemented according to guidelines from the process owner.
- Conduct change and configuration management at the project and program levels for systems, services, and capabilities developed using traditional and agile methods.
- Interface with the enterprise configuration management team.
- Identify and implement opportunities in terms of process and tools to execute in more agile and efficient manner.
- Lead and support configuration change tracking and documentation control to include, but not limited to concepts of operation, requirements identification and documentation, preliminary and detailed system definition, systems and applications interfaces (point-to- point and APIs), system design review, performance monitoring tools and production software.
- Guide Mid-level and Junior-level configuration managers performing configuration management tasks.
- Assist the government to validate and certify system configuration changes.
- Perform audits on CMDB and Configuration Items (CIs) while keeping it updated.
- Interface with the Enterprise MBSE tools and to provide input and extract data.
- Serve as the configuration management authority for reviewing software code deliveries and managing code libraries.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Sciences, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, or related science, technology, and mathematics (STEM) degree.
- Senior-level experience in configuration and change management principles.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project experience.
- TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed
Apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.