- Decompose and allocate strategic level requirements/needs from ECDs, SOCs, ICBDs, CDDs, and Agency CONOPS, as appropriate.
- Maintain consistency with the Agency’s requirements process and CIO-T strategy while developing engineering artifacts, requirements documentation, and business cases.
- Implement strategic plans and programs in coordination with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with NGA Integrated Program Offices, segments, matrixed technical offices, other NGA acquisition offices, and process stakeholders.
- Interface with the Agency MBSE system.
- Develop and maintain a RTVM for the program to ensure all requirements are allocated and tested as needed.
- Develop and maintain performance measures for capabilities and projects.
- Develop, communicate, and participate in systems engineering projects or boards; applying in-depth knowledge to committees and working groups that plan, collaborate, and execute systems programs and initiatives.
- Ensure management is informed of all issues, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Guide Mid-, and Junior-level Requirements Engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Engineering, Engineering Management, Information Technology, Mathematics, System Engineering, or a related STEM degree.
- Senior-level or higher experience in a Requirements Engineering discipline or a closely- related field that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the tasks associated with this work.
- Experience using DOORS Next Generation (DOORS NG) to manage requirements and interface with Enterprise Requirements Management.
- Experience in requirements decomposition from strategic level requirements to program and systems level requirements.
- Experience managing requirements in an agile backlog management tool.
- Experience tracing project requirements to the source requirement such as the JARM, and JARM TSTs for duplication analysis and gap analysis.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project experience
- Active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.