- Guide Mid-Level and Junior-Level systems architects in the design, development, maintenance, and documentation of solution architectures ensuring traceability to the Enterprise architecture and Enterprise requirements.
- Guide the analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Guide Mid-level and Junior-level systems architects in the development of proposed changes to the solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Senior level experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG)
- Previous IC or DoD program/project experience
- active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed
Apply below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.