- Engage with stakeholders and users to understand use for the system
- Support backlog grooming.
- Write User Interface (UI) mockups.
- Coordinate System Demos.
- Conduct Source TEMs.
- Ensure workflows, designs, and documentation are appropriate for user workflow.
- Communicate changes to the user community.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Senior-level experience facilitating requirements definitions with users and stakeholders.
- Senior-level experience conducting TEMs, working groups, and IPTs.
- Senior-level experience in Agile development processes.
- An active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
Apply below or email your resume to email@example.com.