- Perform test and evaluation across the agency, Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG), and Federal Agencies.
- Perform testing of applications and application programming interfaces (APIs) in DevOps pipelines utilizing quality assurance measures established by the government and industry best practices.
- Perform independent integration testing on the system software and hardware to determine the system’s compliance with specified requirements.
- Plan and execute manual tests and automated test scripts using scripting and programming languages.
- Support technical investigations for defects discovered during test activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Mid-level experience with test management and defect tracking tools.
- Mid-level experience with traditional, Agile, and DevOps development practices and associated testing strategies.
- An active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
Apply below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.